Established in 1981, E-Mon is the industry leader in solid-state electronic kilowatt-hour submeters, automatic meter reading software and other energy management products and services. Over 500,000 E-Mon products are installed worldwide for tenant billing, cost allocation, demand side management, energy conservation and load profiling across the spectrum of commercial, industrial, institutional, governmental and multi-family residential facilities. E-Mon was acquired in 2010 by Honeywell Environmental and Combustion Controls (ECC), which operates under Honeywell’s Automation and Controls Solutions business group. E-Mon continues as an active member of the Alliance to Save Energy, Association of Energy Engineers, U.S. Green Building Council and other organizations.
Flexible metering solutions ideal for new or retrofit installations. Monitor anything from a single phase circuit to an entire building depending on your application requirements.The Contractor’s Choice For Metering for 25+ years. Quick and easy installation using E-Mon’s patented 0-2 Volt output split-core current sensors.
Ideal for commercial, multi-family, industrial, educational, institutional and governmental facilities. E-Mon has a solution to meet your metering and energy initiatives.
Leading the metering industry with on-staff engineering and technical support staff.
Green Class Meter Features
Advanced 4-line display showing:
- 0000- kWh/Demand (with peak date and time)
- 0000- Power factor per Phase
- 0000- Real-time load in kW
- 0000- Amps per Phase
- 0000- Volts per Phase
- On-board set-up option for:
- 0000- IP Address
- 0000- Meter date/time
- 0000- ID codes for EZ7, Modbus and BACnet
- 0-2 volt output split-core current sensors allow for enhanced safety and accurate remote mounting of sensors up to 500 feet from meter without power interruption. (Optional solid-core current sensors available in 100 & 200 amp.)
- Onboard installation diagnostics & verification system.
- Two external meter inputs (water, gas, BTU, etc.) (Channels 5 & 6)
- Phase loss alarm. (N.O. Contact)
- Built-in RS-485 communications capability supports up to 52 Class 3200, 3400, 5000 meters and/or IDR interval recorders(or combinations not to exceed 52 devices per channel).
Cabling can be either daisy-chain or star configuration, 3-conductor, 18-22 AWG, up to 4,000 feet cable total per channel.
- Built-In Communications
- 0000- RS-485 and Ethernet
- 0000- Optional telephone modem
- 0000- EZ7
- 0000- Modbus RTU
- 0000- Modbus TCP/IP
- 0000- BACnet MS/TP*
- 0000- BACnet IP*
- 0000- LonWorks FT-10 (Twisted Pair)*
- Records kWh and kVARh delivered, kWh and kVARh received in first 4 channels. Data stored in 15-minute intervals for up to 72 days or 5-minute intervals for up to 24 days. Maintains interval data storage in a first-in, first-out format.
- Compatible with E-Mon Energy software via EZ7 protocol for automatic meter reading, billing and profiling of interval energy data.
- Meter is designed for use on both 3-phase, 3-wire (delta) and 3-phase, 4-wire (wye) circuits.
- Industrial grade green JIC steel enclosure with padlocking hasp and mounting flanges for indoor installation (stand alone). Knockouts: 1 1/16″ (3/4″ cond.) on bottom and 7/8″ (1/2″ cond.) on top of enclosure.
- Optional outdoor NEMA 4X polycarbonate enclosure (standard) with padlocking hasp & mounting flanges for indoor/outdoor installation (stand alone) with one 1 1/16″ KO on bottom of enclosure.
- UL/CUL Listed. Certified by independent test lab to ANSI C12.20 national accuracy standards. (+/- 0.2% from 1% to 100% of rated load.) MV-90 Compatible (EZ7 only).
Available Meters – Call for Pricing
120/208-240V, 3 Phase
E50-208100-J*-N-KIT (100 Amp)
E50-208200-J*-N-KIT (200 Amp)
E50-208400-J*-N-KIT (400 Amp)
E50-208800-J*-N-KIT (800 Amp)
E50-2081600J-J*-N-KIT (1600 Amp)
E50-2083200J-J*-N-KIT (3200 Amp)
277/480V, 3 Phase
E50-480100-J*-N-KIT (100 Amp)
E50-480200-J*-N-KIT (200 Amp)
E50-480400-J*-N-KIT (400 Amp)
E50-480800-J*-N-KIT (800 Amp)
E50-4801600J-J*-N-KIT (1600 Amp)
E50-4803200J-J*-N-KIT (3200 Amp)
347/600V, 3 Phase
E50-600100-J*-N-KIT (100 Amp)
E50-600200-J*-N-KIT (200 Amp)
E50-600400-J*-N-KIT (400 Amp)
E50-600800-J*-N-KIT (800 Amp)
E50-6001600J-J*-N-KIT (1600 Amp)
E50-6003200J-J*-N-KIT (3200 Amp)
Meters supplied standard in NEMA 4X outdoor enclosures. To order a different enclosure replace “R” in model number with optional enclosure specification.
JIC Steel Enclosure-Specify J
Communication Protocol Options
Specify protocol package when ordering all meters. Replace * in model number with protocol package specification below.